Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
“The OIA Board plays a significant role in helping to guide and shape our focused work in policy, sustainable business innovation and outdoor participation on behalf of our members,” said Amy Roberts, OIA executive director. “We are looking forward to the addition of the incoming directors, and we also want to thank and acknowledge all of the hard work, effort and energy that our outgoing board members have given to OIA.”
Gordon Seabury, CEO of Toad&Co., will be departing the board after 11 dedicated years and having served as board chair. Tracy Mayer, owner of specialty retailer Backcountry North, and Lisa Pike Sheehy, VP of environmental activism at Patagonia, will both be departing the board after serving three-year elected terms.
The following six people will serve three-year terms:
- Jonathan Cedar, BioLite CEO
- Phyllis Grove, Hydro Flask VP of marketing and ecommerce
- Dana Howe, Grassroots Outdoor Alliance retailer relations manager
- Rue Mapp, Outdoor Afro founder and CEO
- Bruce Old, Patagonia VP of global wholesale sales
- Jim Smith, Mountain Chalet owner
For more information about each person, click here.