Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
From this point forward, Outside Business Journal will be publishing regular roundups of the articles that drew the most interest to our site each month.
July was filled with big news, from changes in the retail space to landmark legislation passed at the federal level. Here are the headlines that drew the most attention, ranked from highest to lowest in traffic.
1. Why some retailers are growing while others are shrinking
2. Gregory introduces the industry’s first plus-size backpack line
3. REI to lay off 400 employees
4. Congress passes Great American Outdoors Act
5. A new survey outlines the pandemic’s far-reaching effects on the guiding industry
6. The industry reacts to Outdoor Retailer Online
7. The summer issue of The Voice is here!
8. KEEN and Osprey innovate to keep customers safe
9. Poll: Have you encountered racist route names?