Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Out latest print edition dropped this week at The Big Gear Show in Park City, Utah. The response was overwhelmingly positive, with hundreds of industry vets stopping by the Outside booth to grab a copy. If you weren’t able to make it to Utah for the show, we’ll also be distributing copies next week at Outdoor Retailer in Denver.
What’s inside the issue
Inside the Summer 2021 print edition, you’ll find dozens of juicy topics to sink your teeth into, including…
- 31 ways technology is shaping outdoor business
- Why some industry data can’t be trusted
- How a viral video saved the nation’s first Black-owned gear shop
- The toxic, dangerous side of athlete sponsorships
- How technology has saturated national parks
- A ranked list of the season’s most anticipated gear
- An intimate interview with social media sensation Pattie Gonia
- Best practices for battling internet trolls
- The rise of branded retail
- Is there hope for the backpack tax?
…and much more!