Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Nautilus recently announced Linda M. Pearce as its new chief financial officer following an extensive national search. Most recently, Pearce served as executive vice president and chief financial officer for Warn Industries, Inc., a company that designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATVs and utility vehicles. Pearce holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting and information systems and quantitative analysis from Portland State University and a MBA from University of Oregon.
- Fitness Masters Inc. announced Ed Banasky its new director. FMI’s focus in 2012 will be on continuing the customer service the company offers along with new products both in the commercial and light commercial markets of which the strength of the company lies.
- Polar hired Eric Dick as its new OEM technical sales manager. Dick previously had been FMI’s president for eight years. Prior to that Dick held a position at JAS Manufacturing. Dick holds his bachelor’s degree in political science from Arizona State University.
- Powertec recently hired Colle Carpenter as its new marketing coordinator. Carpenter took over the position that previously was held by Masahana Kato.
- LifeCore Fitness recently made several new hires after it took over the licensing agreement for Diamond Back Fitness. The new hires are: Sarah Kennedy, administrative assistant; Danny Moreno, warehouse associate; and Judie Kusmer, customer service manager.
- True Fitness recently hired Nancy White as its inside sales account coordinator. White holds her degree from Liberty University. Prior to joining the True Fitness team, White worked with Dynamic Fitness.
- Relay Fitness Group, the creators of the innovative new Evo Fitness Bike product line, has hired Scott Eyler as its vice president of sales and marketing. The company hopes to rapidly expand market share using Eyler’s decades of sales, marketing and strategic planning experience in the fitness industry.
–Compiled by Ana Trujillo