Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
It’s that time again. Our next print issue, which has been in the works for months, is dropping at Outdoor Retailer in just under two weeks. If you’re not coming to the show, you’ll still be able to access all of our reporting on the industry’s most pressing issues. Look for the complete contents of the issue to roll out digitally throughout the month of February.
In this issue, you’ll find:
- Secrets of the best winter gear shops
- A complete guide to building a sustainable business
- An in depth-profile of designer Jake Lah, known as “The King of Tents”
- Five case studies on supply chain success
- Secrets for harnessing the power of TikTok
- A debate between in-house and independent sales reps about the merits of each
- How to make your hiring practices more inclusive
- The latest gear trends, including tech for ski coaching and the rise of used-gear sales
- A conversation with former Patagonia CEO Rose Marcario
- The 50 hottest products of next season
- Much more!
Last but not least, a sneak peek at the cover. Be sure to look for the issue in the aisles of Outdoor Retailer from January 26-28.