Whether you are seeking a job, have a job to fill, or just checking out your options and the market, the SNEWS® Job Board will do the trick.
From outdoor to fitness to bike to adventure travel, our partnership with IndustryJobNet.com gives our classifieds a huge audience. An online newsletter is sent weekly to a list of approximately 16,000 people.
Job seekers can search instantly, receive job matches via email and post resumes – all for free. Employers can post jobs and candidate profiles and receive resumes of available candidates (fees vary based on quantity and time).
SNEWS subscribers get a 10-percent discount on all services from our partner, but only if you enter from our website. So be sure to post your jobs by first clicking on www.outsidebusinessjournal.com/jobs.
Other things you can do on SNEWS? Here’s a sampling:
- List yourself or your company in our Industry Directory of professionals by category. Click here to apply to be added. (We approve all listings before they go live); click here to see our growing directory.
- Offer an essay or story – inspirational, fun, quirky, or whatever – for our occasional Reader Vibe column. Just email ReaderVibe@snewsnet.com with your story or idea.
- Save your top stories in your own My SNEWS favorites “Save This” folder (All Access Subscriber exclusive).
- Post you own press releases to go live in the section “Industry News Releases” with headlines going out with our news (All Access Subscribers exclusive).
- Get involved in Chats with other SNEWS subscribersabout a story or an industry issue.
- Take our regular Reader Polls and see instantaneous results. www.outsidebusinessjournal.com/minisurvey
To peruse our FAQ about SNEWS, what we offer, how you find and research stories, how you contact us, and all the good inside stuff, click here.
And be sure to email us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your SNEWS.