Elevator Pitches are written by the company and edited for space and clarity. They do not express the opinions of SNEWS or its editors.
Ride the elevator with Mick Scully, founder of Mr. Steak.
Just in time for grilling season, Mr. Steak has announced a new line of portable grills now available nationwide exclusively online and in-stores at Bass Pro Shops. Known for their stunning build, ultra-durable construction, and technologically advanced infrared temperature control, Mr. Steak is bringing its cutting-edge design to a portable grill— available in one-burner and two-burner models—sure to make any outdoor adventure more delicious.
Thanks to 1,000°F of infrared grilling technology, the Mr. Steak Portable Grill delivers a professional cooking experience on the go. Its compact size—smaller than a standard cooler—is ideal for campsites, tailgates, road trips, and more. Developed to bring the same technology used by steakhouses into the hands of adventurers and outdoor-loving cooks, the Mr. Steak Portable Grill is constructed with an array of superior features, including:
• Radiant infrared heat, able to reach up to 1,000°F in one-to-two minutes and cool down in approximately five minutes
• Advanced ceramic infrared burners that deliver up to 14,000 BTUs (British Thermal Units)
• Sturdy industrial design with non-skid legs that easily fold up for seamless transport to make for more stable cooking surfaces
• Safety lock and stainless steel grates to prevent flare-ups and to collect juices and marinades keeping the meat tender
• State-of-the-art engineering and stylish look that makes the grill a showpiece for any outdoor experience
The new grill joins a portfolio of patio grills, ranging from three-burner to five-burner sizes, along with a full line of premium utensils, accessories and steak seasonings. The Mr. Steak 1-Burner Infrared Portable Grill retails for $229.99 and weighs 29.5 pounds. The Mr. Steak 2-Burner Infrared Portable Grill retails for $329.99 and weighs 49 pounds.
Do you have a new product or company you want to pitch? Here’s how to do it.