Here at OBJ, there are few things we love more than free-wheeling yet meaningful conversations with thought-leaders and change-makers in the outdoor industry. The Straight Talk podcast is an offshoot of our popular video series by the same name.
Why? Because we edit the videos down to around 10-minutes and so much great conversation gets left on the cutting room floor. Plus, some of us just really love podcasts!
We kick off season one of the Straight Talk podcast with six great conversations with fascinating people:
- Earl B. Hunter Jr., founder of Black Folks Camp Too
- Ryan Gellert, CEO of Patagonia
- Jeremy Jones, founder of Protect Our Winters
- Rich Hill, president of Grassroots Outdoor Alliance
- Teresa Baker, founder of the Outdoor CEO Diversity Pledge
- Eric Henderson, founder of Meteorite PR
Each Straight Talk Podcast episode is fully transcribed for people with hearing disabilities or for those who just prefer to read the conversations.