Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Long Island City, NY. (September 15, 2021) — Beau Industries, makers of high-quality, sustainable products that support active parents, is excited to launch their debut product, the high-performance Parenting Pack R1. Designed for dads who enjoy adventuring with their kiddos, this is a diaper bag that any parent will be proud to rep!
The Parenting Pack R1 is designed to be a great backpack first, and the best diaper pack on the market second. It’s a 4-piece set that includes a fully-featured backpack, a fold-up changing pad that doubles as a laptop sleeve (perfectly fitting a 15” MacBook Pro), and two insulated water- resistant bottle/accessory pouches. Featuring premium, 100% post-consumer recycled exterior fabric, top-shelf hardware, and designed with clever features that toggle between parenting & non-parenting functions. Unlike most diaper bags on the market, the Parenting Pack is built to last for years past the diapering stage. Featuring a modern, clean styling, and multi-use features, this pack is versatile enough to be used in almost any situation, with or without the kiddos, and was developed with a keen focus on caring for kids of all ages, from 0 on up.(MSRP: $129 for 4-piece set)
The styling and features of the Parenting Pack are equally at home on the trail as in the office. The exterior body fabric is woven from premium 100% recycled yarn (Reboyarn) and includes premium performance hardware and finely tuned, rigorously tested ergonomics. Smart features include an integrated, easy access water-resistant wipes pocket, tons of interior organization, dedicated, highly protective laptop and device pockets, dual insulated accessory pouches, and the plushest changing pad your baby’s bottom will ever feel. All materials are CPSIA certified non-toxic for children (and adults) of all ages.
While the styling and fit is decidedly unisex, this pack is targeted to bag-loving dads primarily, who we believe are under-served in the parenting marketplace. Preorders for the Parenting Pack begin September 15th and ship on October 1st. Visit BeauIndustries.com to preorder your Pack today!
About Beau Industries:
Beau Industries was founded in 2019 by George Estreich, a father of two and veteran bag designer from New York City. The mission of Beau Industries is to make high-quality, sustainable products that support active parents. The DNA of our gear is the combination of well thought out functionality and durable, sustainable materials. We are active, outdoor enthusiast parents ourselves who take our kids everywhere, and we design gear we would want to have with us on our own family adventures. all Beau industries products have been rigorously tested over many iterations to provide perfect fit, feel and function.
PACK: 19.5”h X 13.5”w X 9”d / WEIGHT: 2 lbs / CAPACITY: (approx) 2500ci CHANGING PAD: 14”h X 9.5”w X 1”d (closed) / 28”h X 20”w X .5”d (open) / WEIGHT: 3.5 oz
ACCESSORY POUCH: 9”h X 3”w X 3”d / WEIGHT: 1 oz
BACKPACK FEATURES / BENEFITS:
● Durable 100% post-consumer recycled 900D RPET exterior fabric
● Padded ballistic-weave bottom
● 9 pocket padded organizer panel w/ two zipper pockets
● Large main compartment with three hanging slip pockets for weight-balanced storage
● Integrated laptop sleeve w/ 360o padding including an integrated foam crash pad bottom and water-resistant closure
● Soft microfiber-lined device pocket with water-resistant closure
● Water-resistant, easy-access wipes compartment (made to fit pre-packaged wipes
refills up to 36 wipes size)
● Dual side-mounted bottle pockets
● Superior ergonomics including the most supportive back panel and straps on the
market, with dual density foam stacks and functional airflow channels for
● Adjustable chest compression strap with elasticated tensioner
● Custom glove-friendly zipper pullers mounted to reversed, self-repairing zippers
● NifCo hardware for maximum durability and lifespan
● EVA-padded tubular-webbing carry handle
● Stealth NFC Tag / Earbuds elastic-mesh strap pocket
CHANGING PAD / LAPTOP SLEEVE FEATURES / BENEFITS:
● Plush PU foam changing pad is the most comfortable surface to change your baby
● Non-toxic, spray-clean PEVA water-resistant lining
● Fits perfectly into integrated laptop sleeve compartment
● Integrated elastic mesh pocket can be used for diapers…or an iPad air, depending on how you choose to use it!
● Also can be used as a padded and water-resistant laptop sleeve (neatly fitting 15” MacBooks and smaller)
● CPSIA certified (baby safe) materials and design
● Folds into two configurations
PADDED POUCH FEATURES / BENEFITS:
● Water-resistant exterior and interior fabrics
● PEVA lined for easy cleaning
● Water-resistant coated zipper
● Glov-friendly puller
● Easy-pull triangular D-Ring