Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Cortez, CO – July 13, 2021 – Osprey, a leader in creating top-quality, high-performance innovative carry solutions, introduces Sportlite, a minimalist technical daypack series for Spring 2022. Sportlite delivers reliable performance for active hikers and outdoor adventurers who prefer a simple, focused feature set.
Sportlite Series Shared Features:
- AirScape® Backpanel
- Atilon foam framesheet enables dynamic body movement and evenly distributes load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered ridged foam with center air channel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Flexible, vented EVA shoulder straps with smooth spacer mesh contact surface. Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle.
- Sustainable design:
- bluesign® approved main body fabrics
- GRS-certified recycled main body materials
- PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Quick-release upper compression straps
- Trekking pole loops with upper compression strap capture
- Blinky light attachment slot at base of front panel
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
Available in: Sportlite 30 ($120), Sportlite 25 ($110), Sportlite 20 ($80) and Sportlite 15 ($70).
Founded in 1974 and based in Cortez, Colorado, in the foothills of the San Juan Mountains, Osprey designs the highest performing and longest lasting carry solutions on the market including technical packs for outdoor, travel and everyday adventures.
In addition to creating top-quality packs, the Osprey team is focused on becoming the most progressive, transparent and sustainable hardgoods brand in the world. From raw materials and chemistry benchmarks to progressive factory code of conduct agreements and programs that extend a product’s end of life, Osprey is taking a truly holistic approach and looking at every aspect of their business to ensure they leave as little trace possible. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high performance, sustainable gear reflects the brand’s love of adventure, devotion to the outdoors and steadfast resolve to leave the world better than they found it.
To learn more about Osprey and its products backed by their industry leading All Mighty Guarantee, visit osprey.com. Osprey products can be found online at osprey.com and in specialty retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. Follow all brand updates on Instagram (@ospreypacks), Facebook (@ospreypacks) and Twitter (@ospreypacks).