Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
(October 1st, 2014, Boulder, CO) – Armpocket®, the world’s most comfortable and versatile hands-free carrying system offering unparalleled convenience for running and working out, is pleased to announce the 2014/2015 Armpocket Brand Ambassador team.
The Armpocket Ambassadors, dubbed “The A-Listers”, include devoted fitness enthusiasts, runners, and cyclists from across the USA. The team was created to unify and support existing brand advocates who are passionate about living an active lifestyle, supporting and motivating others, and sharing their love of Armpocket® products.
Members of the 2014/2015 Ambassador Program include:
- David Duitsman – U.S. Army veteran, who has lost 100 pounds through his love for running and changing his lifestyle.
- Nicolasa Moreau – Devoted running enthusiast and Half Marathon participant, with an upcoming goal of completing her first full Marathon.
- Nicole Handler – Goal-oriented New Yorker (she’s on track to become a certified personal trainer this year!) with a passion for fitness, running, strength training, yoga and spinning
- Christy Gerdes – Mother, nurse and accomplished runner who balances her Half Marathon and Ragnar training with regular HIIT workouts and yoga.
- Jill Whitaker – Popular health/wellness blogger with a focus on running, Jill is also a full-time web administrator and busy mom to a 2 year old.
“We are thrilled to team up with these amazing individuals and to launch the Armpocket Brand Ambassador program,” says Jytte Nielsen, President of Armpocket®. “Our ambassadors are exceptionally inspiring and accomplished individuals. We are very excited to support them and their endeavors, and look forward to the motivation and positive energy they will bring to the fitness and running communities.”
Armpocket Ambassadors will serve as engaged members of the Armpocket® community by providing valuable product feedback, supporting the company’s marketing initiatives, and inspiring others to live an active and healthy lifestyle. Armpocket® will be dedicated to promoting the Ambassadors accomplishments’ and activities on the company’s website, social media, and press materials.
Armpocket® products can be viewed at http://www.armpocket.com. For additional company/product information, high-resolution photos & logos, and product sample requests, please contact Maria Hennessey at email@example.com or 303.859.3317.
Launched in 2006, Armpocket® is the ideal, premium armband for an active lifestyle. This eco-friendly, comfortable and versatile hands-free carrying system for cell-phones, MP3 players, car keys, and other items offers unparalleled convenience and comfort while running and working out. Offered in a variety of colors and styles, Armpocket® has you covered. For more information, visit http://www.armpocket.com.