SALT LAKE CITY – January 23, 2013 –Liberty Bottleworks will host the third edition of “Beers for BCM” today at Outdoor Retailer, supporting the Colorado-based organization with a fundraiser for industry insiders at the twice-yearly tradeshow. This year, in addition to a new Made-in-the-USA water bottle with limited edition BCM artwork, Liberty has coordinated a prize pack for the “Ultimate Ski and Rock n Roll Weekend” to encourage generous giving to BCM.
Outdoor Retailer attendees are invited to Booth #56008 beginning at 4:30 p.m. on the show’s opening day to enjoy a cold beer from Park City’s Shades of Pale Brewery served in a BCM edition Liberty Bottle for a minimum $5 donation. Each bottle will contain a number and at 5:45 p.m. a winner will be chosen for a prize pack that includes:
- VIP tickets for two to Festevol at Okemo Resort in Vermont, March 16, to see rock supergroup Yukon Cornelius and others.
- Lodging for two at Okemo Resort.
- Two lift tickets for two days at Okemo Resort.
- Lunch on the mountain with band members from Yukon Cornelius, which includes bassist Stefan Lessard from the Dave Matthews Band (the anchor member), singer/guitarist Ed Robertson of Barenaked Ladies, singer/guitarist Adam Gardner from Guster, and drummer Eric Fawcett from Spymob.
- A ski rack setup from Thule.
- Skis for two from RAMP.
- Poles for two from Soul Poles.
- An outerwear package for two from Helly Hanson.
About Liberty Bottleworks
Founded in 2010, Liberty Bottleworks was created out of the belief that the best products are made in America by American workers. With a commitment to domestic machinery, raw materials, technology and manpower, Liberty Botteworks makes the industry’s only completely BPA-free metal water bottle from 100 percent recycled aluminum at its state-of-the-art factory in Yakima, Wash. Perfect for active lifestyles, whether in the backcountry, the boardroom or the back porch, Liberty bottles can be purchased from retailers across the country or from www.libertybottles.com.
Alex Strickland, SOAR Communications, 801.656.0472 x3, 801.742.1414 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org or
Chip Smith, SOAR Communications, 801.656.0472 x1, 801.597.7515 (cell), email@example.com