Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
August 24th, 2021- Los Angeles, CA – Stashers announces the expansion of their popular modular, insulated hike & bike bag line, today introducing The Cargo Bag. A perfect catch-all bag built to last with their signature heavy-duty tarpaulin shell, water-proof zippers, and 4 engineered layers of high-grade padding and insulation. As always these STASHERS bags keep food and drinks hot or cold for hours – even in extreme temps.
The new STASHERS Cargo Bag opens your on-bike carry options and will hold a 32-ounce Crowler of whatever blows your hair back. With the ability to haul anything up to just over 5” in diameter such as Nalgene bottles, french press, standard fuel cans, etc. Each bag comes with padded, moveable spacers and a fully waterproof liner, allowing riders to separate and organize their carry. Sized to fit most mirrorless camera systems – camera body, lenses, etc.
Stashers bags are designed to elevate and enhance your ride, hike, or urban adventure – allowing fresh food, beverages, and spare gear to be enjoyed amidst your most scenic moments.
- 4 engineered layers of padding and insulation – keeps food and drinks hot or cold for 4 hrs +
- Designed to fit most bicycle handlebars with built-in velcro attachments
- 2 movable padded spacers keep cargo safe and contents organized
- Will hold a 32-ounce Crowler, Nalgene Bottles, Fuel Cans, and anything up to 5.2” in diameter.
- Perfect for coffee kits, camera gear, hammock, extra layers, etc
- Waterproof food-grade protective liner – no plastic baggies needed! Holds food, ice, snacks, etc. Cleans easily
- 2 zippered side pockets for easy access to smaller items
- Long and strong straps attach to bikes, ATVs, roll bars etc. Works well with Anything Cages for fork mounting.
- Color Options: Black, Green, Realtree Camo, and Laughing Grass Camo
- Bag Dimensions: 31cm Long x 15cm Wide
- MSRP: $59.99
- Landing Page