Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
The best season for mountain biking has finally arrived. Fall weather offers the opportunity for adaptation – and the return of our beloved hero dirt. Rainstorms rehydrate thirsty trails, which deliver dreamlike traction on ribbons of singletrack buried deep in the woods. With all-time-high trails comes all-time-low weather. The solution? A whole new range of autumn/winter products from Rapha’s range of Performance Trailwear. With weather-ready and DWR-treated layers such as the Trail Lightweight Jacket, Windblock Jersey, and Trail Pants, to fall staples like the Trail Long Sleeve Technical T-Shirt and Trail Hip Pack, the trails are yours to savour. This collection is intended for those who believe that staying inside is not an option and that the best riding is earned, not given.
Field tested on the weatherbeaten peaks of B.C., this new collection has earned its stripe. These new pieces were put through the wringer in some of the nastiest riding conditions we could find in Pemberton during a predictably wet week of fall riding. The riders didn’t suffer, and neither will you. This gear is tested to the limits, to keep you comfortable and dry when it matters most, so you can keep riding.
THE PROGRESSION CONTINUES
The second season of Rapha Performance Trailwear is focused on beating the weather. As always, we combine bleeding-edge textiles, bombproof construction, and all-mountain aesthetics to create apparel that feels, functions, and looks better than the rest. Designed by mountain bikers, for mountain bikers – and for longevity. We continue to prioritise sustainability, durability and real-world functionality.
REPAIR, NOT REPLACE
Crashes happen, it’s a part of riding a mountain bike. But discarding a jersey or pants just because they have a hole in them is not the way forward. Not only does Rapha Performance Trailwear use innovative and sustainable materials for added durability, most pieces also come with repair patch kits that can save your garment from heading to landfill. Using excess materials from our patterns, your pieces will include patches with a pre-applied adhesive to fix most of the damage your kit could encounter, getting you back out on the trails quickly. If it’s something outside the realm of the patches, most pieces of Performance Trailwear can be sent in for free repair.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
- NORTH AMERICA : NATE RIFFLE– NATE.RIFFLE@RAPHA.CC
- UK : JESS MORGAN – JESS.MORGAN@RAPHA.CC
- BENELUX : MARIT HUISMAN – MARIT.HUISMAN@RAPHA.CC
- GERMANY : DIRK KAUFMANN – DIRK.KAUFMANN@RAPHA.CC
- FRANCE : FRANZISKA STENKE – FRANZISKA.STENKE@RAPHA.CC
- SCANDINAVIA AND REST OF EUROPE : MARIT HUISMAN – MARIT.HUISMAN@RAPHA.CC
- KOREA : ADAM CHOI – ADAM.CHOI@RAPHA.CC
- SINGAPORE/SOUTHEAST ASIA : CHRISTOPHER CHEN – CHRISTOPHER.CHEN@RAPHA.CC
- JAPAN : DAISUKE YANO – DAISUKE.YANO@RAPHA.CC
- TAIWAN : AHSIEN YEN – AHSIEN.YEN@RAPHA.CC
- AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: DARCY ELLERM-NORTON – DARCY.ELLERMNORTON@RAPHA.CC
- ALL OTHER INQUIRIES : GLOBAL PR MANAGER: JADE PERSAUD-WALTERS – JADE.PERSAUD-WALTERS@RAPHA.CC