Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Cortez, CO – June 23, 2021 – Osprey, a leader in creating top- quality, high-performance innovative carry solutions, announced today the latest generation of its best-selling pack series, Atmos AG (men’s) and Aura AG (women’s). A refined Anti-Gravity suspension and Fit-on-the-Fly® harness/hipbelt system combine to deliver supreme comfort and fine-tuned fit. The addition of a large, curved, side zip access into the main compartment on both sides creates enhanced organization while upgrades, such as an easy to access cam-lock torso adjustment system, an integrated raincover, and sustainable build, make the latest generation of Atmos/Aura AG unbeatable.
“Our Spring 2022 Atmos/Aura AG is built for the modern backpacker with its easy to dial fit and its continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh that literally wraps the user in ventilated comfort,” said Erik Hamerschlag, Sr. Product Manager, Osprey Packs.
ATMOS/AURA AG CARRY
- Anti-Gravity Suspension: Easy to access and operate cam-lock torso adjustment system and 4 mm powder coated full peripheral frame
- Anti-Gravity Backpanel: A two-tone spacer mesh adds strength while the silicone print in lumbar zone adds grip for load transfer and comfort
- Anti-Gravity Harness: Features a die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Hipbelt Construction:
- Revolutionary AG system seamlessly extends the tensioned backpanel into the hipbelt
- Hipbelt overlay is integrated into the frame to ensure consistent load transfer
- Extendable Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Crossbody ErgoPull design pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
ATMOS/AURA AG FEATURES
- Sustainable design:
- bluesign® approved main body fabrics
- GRS-certified recycled main body materials
- PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
Available in: Atmos/Aura 65 | $300 (with additional features: two zippered front pockets and removable sleeping pad straps) and Atmos/Aura 50 | $280.
Founded in 1974 and based in Cortez, Colorado, in the foothills of the San Juan Mountains, Osprey designs the highest performing and longest lasting carry solutions on the market including technical packs for outdoor, travel and everyday adventures.
In addition to creating top-quality packs, the Osprey team is focused on becoming the most progressive, transparent and sustainable hardgoods brand in the world. From raw materials and chemistry benchmarks to progressive factory code of conduct agreements and programs that extend a product’s end of life, Osprey is taking a truly holistic approach and looking at every aspect of their business to ensure they leave as little trace possible. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high performance, sustainable gear reflects the brand’s love of adventure, devotion to the outdoors and steadfast resolve to leave the world better than they found it.
To learn more about Osprey and its products backed by their industry leading All Mighty Guarantee, visit osprey.com. Osprey products can be found online at osprey.com and in specialty retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. Follow all brand updates on Instagram (@ospreypacks), Facebook (@ospreypacks) and Twitter (@ospreypacks).