Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
PORTLAND, Ore. – March 22, 2021 – Chrome Industries performance merino hoodie that started it all a decade ago, is now back with detailed updates that go a long way. The Chome Cobra was a breakthrough in performance casual nearly a decade ago when first launched, and the Cobra 3.0 aims to take the top step in your closet podium for anything life throws your way.
As always, available in both Men’s and Women’s silhouettes and updated with a two-way zipper and reinforced thumb loops, a full pass-through back pocket, front hand warmer pockets, and form-fitting athletic cut the Cobra is known for.
While 100% merino garments are wonderful, they are nowhere as durable as a performance blend, with merino where you need it, and durable recycled poly where it counts. Not only helping with maintaining shape, but also weaving in more durability. Suitable for the trail or your local crag, just as it is on foot, board, or bike in your home city.
- Natural heat regulating and odor-resistant merino wool fabric blends with polyester for added durability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking & quick-drying
- Form-fitting athletic fit
- Reinforced sleeve cuff
- Two-way zipper
- Front hand warmer pockets
- Reinforced back pocket lined with power mesh
- Offset shoulder seams for comfort
- Women’s & Men’s SIZE: S | M | L | XL | XXL
Men’s landing page: https://www.chromeindustries.com/product/merino-wool-cobra-3.0/AP-466.html
Women’s landing page: : https://www.chromeindustries.com/product/womens-merino-wool-cobra-3.0/AP-467.html