Clik Elite’s Escape: Adventure Photography Everyday
Clik Elite’s new Escape is a does-it-all pack for go-anywhere at any time adventure photographers who aren’t afraid to spend an afternoon in the local park.
Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
St. George, UT, January 14, 2010 – Clik Elite’s new Escape is a does-it-all pack for go-anywhere at any time adventure photographers who aren’t afraid to spend an afternoon in the local park. It balances mobility and comfort with performance and organization. It carries camera gear and outdoor gear. Lunch too. Positioned to be popular with backcountry crazies and weekend warriors, along with soccer moms and dads, the Escape is designed with a load of thoughtful features without burdening the wallet. Good news for someone who just dropped a couple of thousand on a new DSLR camera.
So what makes it Clik?
- Quick-access camera bay secures and protects expensive photo gear, and opens wide to reveal all contents or partially for quick camera-only access.
- Clik’s modular organization with Velcro Cradle Dividers™ and full-length vertical dividers allow a customizable set-up to organize and protect that new DSLR, lenses, and camera gear.
- The Camera Nest™ insert protects and offers quick access for sudden backcountry moments or kid’s soccer goals.
- The top pocket organizes quick-access items.
- Accessory bag keeps cords and random items in their place; mesh sides allow quick view of contents.
- A tuck-away rain fly keeps that new DSLR – and everything else – from getting soaked.
- Shaped shoulder straps and the ergonomically sophisticated cushioned waist belt provide maximum carrying comfort.
Clik Elite’s Escape goes where the adventure is – backcountry ski trips, kids soccer games, peak bagging, jungle, jungle gym – because action lives everywhere. Hauls a ton of gear, keeps it safe, and doesn’t feel like a load while it’s on the back. The Escape is a great all around pack for every kind of adventure photography.
About Clik Elite:
Based in Utah’s rugged canyon country, Clik Elite was founded in 2008 by a team of outdoor industry professionals. They make a complete line of innovative performance packs for adventure photographers that are the culmination of 25 years of experience designing and building packs for adventure racers, emergency medics, outdoor extremists, and photographers. See the line and learn more at: www.clikelite.com