DPS Skis Announces Changes to Global Sales Team
New Sales Representatives in Western Canada and Austria, New Distributor in Norway
Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Nov. 15, 2019 – DPS, makers of the world’s most advanced skis, continues to grow its global presence with the addition of Norway Distributor Roxee Sport AS and regional sales representatives Sasso Vertical Sales in Western Canada and Heimo Baer in Austria. These veteran additions look to service three of DPS’ fastest growing markets.
“Sasso, Roxee and Baer bring excellent relationships and industry experience to our team as we continue to grow DPS and PHANTOM in these important markets,” said Steve Kropf, VP of sales for DPS Skis. “As we head into the Winter 2020/21 buying season, these new team members play a critical role in connecting our brand with current retail partners, as well as creating new relationships with shops throughout Western Canada, Norway and Austria.”
With over 60 years of experience representing top-level outdoor brands, the triumvirate of Dale Robotham, Jeff Perron and Scott Milton will operate Sasso’s two showrooms in Squamish, B.C. and Canmore, Alberta.
The dedicated outdoor enthusiasts at Roxee Sport AS add DPS Skis and PHANTOM to an already impressive portfolio of class-leading soft good and accessory brands. Building upon excellent relationships with Norway’s best retailers, the respected distributor is excited to expand its snowsport offerings.
A stalwart of the Austria ski scene, Heimo Baer’s solid reputation precedes him. With decades of experience, he looks to serve the world’s most storied ski nation.
Retailers interested in previewing the full Winter 2020/21 product line are encouraged to meet with territory reps at regional and global trade shows, or book an appointment to visit the DPS Factory and Headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah. Please contact the appropriate sales representative listed below:
- Rocky Mountains and Intermountain West – Zach Littlepage: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pacific Northwest – Alan Adams: email@example.com
- California and Nevada – John Drollinger: firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Coast – Mike Cannon: email@example.com
- Western CAN – Sasso Vertical: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastern CAN – Stephane Baltazar: email@example.com
- Key Accounts – Steve Kropf: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Austria – Heimo Baer: email@example.com
- Switzerland – Martin Schmid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Germany – Edgar Tremmel: email@example.com
- Spain – Guillem Garcia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italy – Duccio Soriani: email@example.com
- Sweden – Pelle Odebrant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Norway – Roxee Spot AS: email@example.com
- UK – Louis Boudrias: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Japan – Nori Suzuki: email@example.com
- Australia – David Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org
About DPS Skis
Located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains in Salt Lake City, Utah, DPS designs the world’s most advanced ski products by fusing space age carbon technology with groundbreaking shapes. DPS is responsible for the world’s first and only pure pre-pregnated carbon fiber sandwich ski, the first 120mm-waisted powder pintail, the first rockered ski with sidecut, the Spoon – a convex three-dimensional shoveled ski with radical edge bevel and PHANTOM, a paradigm-shifting permanent, one time application base-coating that forever eliminates the need for waxing skis and snowboards. DPS products are sold on five continents and are the trusted brand of choice for serious skiers worldwide. For more information visit www.dpsskis.com or call +1.801.413.1737.
Alex Hunt | email@example.com