Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Industry leading innovation, light weight and utility, now available everywhere.
Stow-Lync-Go. Introducing the revolutionary, patent pending EC Lync™ System, an ultra-lightweight rolling bag that converts to a backpack or duffel and actually collapses and stows away in it’s own small stuff bag.
The EC Lync System is available starting May 1 at specialty outdoor, luggage and travel retailers, as well as eaglerceek.com.
New in concept and execution, EC Lync™ System transformable/stowable luggage can take on any travel challenge with features designed for comfort, utility, and durability as a central focus. Heavily tested, and bestowed with just the right features for ultimate function without added weight, the EC Lync™ System travel gear is undoubtedly like nothing you’ve ever seen.
Patent-pending removable frame with Connect-It™ technology, removable backpack straps on sizes 20, 22, and 26 (and duffel strap on 29), #10 lockable zippers, multiple grab handles, interior and exterior compression straps, and easy transformation (in just three steps!), means the new EC Lync™ System is not just incredibly innovative and super light, but also built to be used and built to last.
The EC Lync™ System is backed by Eagle Creek’s legendary No Matter What™ Warranty. No matter what happens to your bag (even airline damage), Eagle Creek will repair or replace it.
EC Lync™ System
Ultra-light, ultra versatile and ultra dependable. With a removable, collapsible frame, you have the option to wheel it around or carry it as a backpack or duffel.
EC Lync™ System highlights include:
EC Lync™ System 20 (EC 20472) MSRP $254.95
Capacity: 2220 cu in; Weight: 4 lbs 1 oz (without backpack straps), Frame: 2 lbs 10 oz, Bag alone: 1 lb 12 oz, backpack straps 5 oz; Size: 14 x 20 x 9 in, Bag alone 14 x 19 x 8 in, Packaged 10.5 x 19.5 x 8 in
EC Lync™ System 22 (EC 20473) MSRP $259.95
Capacity: 2625 cu in; Weight: 4 lbs 9 oz (without backpack straps), Frame: 2 lbs 11 oz, Bag alone: 1 lb 14 oz, backpack straps 5 oz; Size: 14 x 22 x 9 in, Bag alone 14 x 21 x 9 in, Packaged 10.5 x 20.5 x 8 in
EC Lync™ System 26 (EC 20516) MSRP $279.95
Capacity: 3775 cu in; Weight: 4 lbs 14 oz (without backpack straps), Frame: 2 lbs 13 oz, Bag alone: 2 lbs 1 oz, backpack straps 5 oz; Size: 14 x 26 x 11.5 in, Bag alone 14 x 25 x 11.5 in, Packaged 10.5 x 24 x 8 in
EC Lync™ System 29 (EC 20517) MSRP $299.95
Capacity: 4525 cu in; Weight: 5 lbs 5 oz, Frame: 3 lbs, Bag alone: 2 lbs 5 oz; Size: 14 x 29 x 11.5 in, Bag alone 14 x 28 x 11.5 in, Packaged 10.5 x 27 x 8 in
- Removable, collapsible frame means this bag can convert from rolling luggage to backpack (20, 22, 26) or duffel (29) in 3 easy steps
- Patent-pending Connect-It™ Technology: Collapses flat and disassembles for convenient storage in stuff sac Ultra-light frame features durable wheels and retractable handle system Built to last: Supreme durability with premium materials, rigorously tested for high strength-to-weight ratio Large diameter aluminum frame worthy of No Matter What™ Warranty Removable, adjustable, breathable backpack straps with sternum strap (20, 22, 26 only) Removable, adjustable crossbody duffel shoulder strap (29 only) Easy packing access: Full front panel load #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers with finger friendly zipper pulls Large external front zippered pocket for organization Interior zippered mesh pockets for organization Top zippered pocket (20 & 22 also feature key fob) Front stuff/stash pocket (20, 22, 26 only) Exterior and interior compression straps to secure load Built-in durability: ExpandStand™ hinged foot, bumper protection, sturdy wheel housing and reinforced bartacks Multiple grab handles on top, side, and bottom Reflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility Stuff sac features drawstring closure with bottom grab handle Integrates with the Pack-It™ System, suggestions included No Matter What™ Warranty
- Constructed with durable, water-resistant Bi-Tech™ material with bartack reinforcement on all stress points
- Sturdy handle system and heavy-duty oversized wheels with wheel housing and bumper protection
- #10 lockable, self-repairing zippers on main compartment with storm flap protection
- External compression straps with daisy chains for gear attachment
- Multiple carry handles for easy grab and go
- Interior zippered mesh door panel pocket for organization
- Reflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility
- Top exterior 3-1-1 pocket for quick access items
ABOUT EAGLE CREEK
Eagle Creek is a leading travel outfitter, providing smart, innovative and durable luggage, travel bags and accessories. Founded in 1975, California-based Eagle Creek invented the adventure travel gear category, introduced the industry’s first convertible backpack on wheels, established the first complete travel solution system and is revolutionizing the way travelers pack with its Pack-It™ Folders, Cubes, Sacs and Toiletry Kits. Visit eaglecreek.com for more information.