Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
San Diego, CA – ECOXGEAR, a leader in waterproof Bluetooth speakers and accessories, has named the following agencies to expand their U.S. specialty retailer dealer base:
- Rob Ruhl Sales will manage the Rockies, including CO and NM.
- Sierra del Oro will manage the Southwest, including CA, NV, AZ, and HI.
- Ted Keyes Industries will manage the Northwest, including WA, OR, ID, MT, Western WY and UT.
- Ullr Sales Group will manage the Northeast, including VT, ME, NH, MA, RI, and CT.
- Venture Provisions will manage the Midwest, including MI, OH, and IN
- When it Rains will manage the Southeast, including TN, KY, WV, VA, NC, SC, MS, AL, FL, and GA.
- Zahalka Sports Marketing Group will manage the upper Midwest, including ND, SD, NE, MN, WI, IA
CEO Greg Fadul commented, “ECOXGEAR is a proven rough & tough lifestyle speaker and accessory solution, appealing to core Outdoor users, across channels, including camp, hike, snow, paddle, and more. We couldn’t be more thrilled to partner with these key agencies who will support the next phase of our specialty dealer growth.”
Martin Balgach, who recently joined ECOXGEAR as National Account Manager, will run U.S. independent dealer sales, while Todd Roth, who was promoted from Sales Manager to Director of Sales, will continue to focus on key accounts and brand strategy.