Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Knoxville, TN, September 14, 2021- America Outdoors opened registration and announced the agenda for the 2021 America Outdoors Conference & Outfitter Expo to be held in Las Vegas, December 7-10, 2021.
“The America Outdoors team is excited to host our annual conference in-person again,” said Executive Director Aaron Bannon. “We are taking steps to protect our attendees’ well-being during the conference. The outdoor industry is really all about people, and there is just no substitute for a national gathering.”
America Outdoors is committed to following local, state, and federal regulations related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, consistent with Nevada’s statewide mandate, all attendees will be required to wear masks indoors at the conference. To better understand how you can protect yourself while at the AO conference, we ask prospective attendees and exhibitors to review these CDC guidelines.
The theme for the 2021 conference is “Map Your Route to Success.” The conference will focus on helping outdoor recreation providers plan for a successful 2022 season by focusing on risk management, leadership, marketing, and business operations.
- Facilitated and open opportunities to connect with vendors and outfitters
- A chance to meet with outdoor industry media and pitch your story ideas
- Actionable advice on how to engage in diversity and inclusion work and operational information for accessible recreation implementation
- A close look at the supply chain issues our industry is facing
- Risk mitigation strategies related to employment policies, incident response, insurance and more
- Marketing planning from experts and peers, including email automation, paid campaigns, and OTT & CTV advertising
Outdoor recreation professionals can learn more and register for the America Outdoors Conference at www.americaoutdoors.org/conference-info/.
About America Outdoors:
The America Outdoors Association is a community of outdoor adventure businesses who have come together to promote and support the outdoor recreation industry through advocacy, education, and collaboration. AO has been working on behalf of the outdoor industry for over 30 years.