One of the Leaders Gathering to Reveal Provocative Aspects of the Natural Industry, Garrison to Discuss Ethical Sourcing
(Marina Del Rey, CA) – Tucker Garrison and Philip Richardson, cofounders of Imlak’esh Organics — a sustainable superfoods company — are set to speak at the 2nd Annual CEO Summit at the Natural Products Expo this year. The two superfood entrepreneurs will share with the press breakthroughs on ethical sourcing and the impact of sustainable practices. Focusing on Sacha Inchi seeds, the hottest food trend of the year, Garrison and Richardson will discuss the intricacies of an ethical supply chain and its impact on the people and the environment. They will appear during the press conference organized by Amion Foods on Saturday, March 11, 2017 during the Natural Products Expo from 2:00 – 4:30 pm.
A peer-to-peer group of leaders from different verticals of the naturals industry are coming together to discuss current issues in a “Did You Know” styled press conference and present statistics, research and little-known facts about the naturals industry. The CEO Summit is held annually when the group brings forward newsworthy topics and presents them to the press. The group will be convening at Morton’s adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center and the press is invited to join the executives for a cocktail hour following the press conference in the same location.
Garrison and Richarson will join the following new members:
- Dino Sarti, CEO, Aloe-Gleo: An Aloe-Vera Ready-to-Drink on which Coca-Cola Made a Good Bet
- David Janow, CEO, Axiom Foods & Growing Naturals: Proving that Animals Are Not Needed to Fuel Pro UFC Athletes
- Kelly Vlahakis, CEO, Earth Friendly Products: A Political Live Wire Between Legislators and the Greening of American Business
- Vanessa Dew, Co-Founder, Health-ade: Making Kombucha a Mainstream Thing in 7-11 and Gas Stations Near You
- Annie Ryu, CEO, The Jackfruit Company: The #1 Supply Chain Link Which has Re-Purposed Jackfruit into a Savory Main Course
- Michael Miscoe, CEO, Lilly’s Hummus: A Garbanzo Bean Paste Turned Lunch Pail Staple
- Marci Zaroff, Co-Founder, Metawear: One of 20 Eco Amazons Who Has Been Recognized For Changing the World
- Rob Robillard, President and CEO of Sensible Organics, Inc.: Former Keihl’s and L’Oreal Executive Launches His Own
- Kantha Shelke, Ph.D., CFS, Moderator: Internationally-acclaimed food scientist whose executive background includes ACNielsen and Ben & Jerry’s; her writing has been seen on the pages of Penton Publications and the Oxford Encyclopedia of Food and Drink in America.
“To thousands of people, Sacha Inchi is more than a powerhouse of nutrition. To the thousands of people involved in its cultivation, Sacha Inchi is a seed of hope — for economic freedom, for empowerment, and prosperity across generations,” said Tucker Garrison, Imlak’esh Organics.
About Imlak’esh Organics:
Imlak’esh Organics is a sustainable, intentional company that specializes in the import and distribution of superfoods ethically sourced from small-scale organic farmers around the world.
We are committed to working directly with farmers, cooperatives, and like-minded companies to grow abundance for all people on the planet. Imlak’esh strives to build a synergy between local agricultural economies and the global marketplace; providing living wages and socio-economic opportunities for international and US farmers alike.
About the CEO Summit (#CEOSUMMITBYAXIOM):
A peer-to-peer group where natural industry leaders discuss hot topics and share them with the press. The group was created because founder David Janow believes that the naturals business should be the most transparent when it comes to truth in labeling and natural processing methods.
# # #