Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Denver, Colo. (Feb. 24, 2016) — Now available for purchase, Native Eyewear’s 2016 collection of sunglasses is an eyewear solution that fuses function and style with the latest in lens and frame technology. Adventurous lifestyles call for specialized equipment, and that’s why Native developed a line of sunglasses for men and women that does it all, from competitive sports such as running, fishing, golf, hunting and surfing to outdoor adventures and après leisure wear.
“The 2016 collection consists of six new styles, all inspired by sustainability, enabling adventure, and enhancing outdoor experiences,” said John Sanchez, General Manager at Native Eyewear. “Each model features the use of a bio-based castor seed resin and high polarization efficiency film that reduces eye fatigue, allowing us to bring color, lightweight touch and feel as well as comfort to the premium polarized sunglass line.”
See The World Clearer
Providing an optimum amount of clarity and versatility, Native sunglasses were designed for performance in every element. The advanced N3™ polarized lens protects against the sun’s harmful effects and blocks up to 4X more infrared light than regular polarized lenses on the market. By blocking damaging rays, filtering blue light and reducing glare, the N3™ lens delivers high contrast, crisp definition and peak visual acuity while protecting eyes.
Born To Play
The advanced frame technology provides a lightweight, durable and comfortable solution that can withstand harsh conditions, including high-impact collisions and temperature extremes. Native frames are constructed from a castor-based resin making them more earth friendly and stronger than petroleum based alternatives. Additionally, the patented grip material, Cushinol™, keeps sunglasses in place during athletic activity. Other features include:
- Revolutionary anti-ocular intrusion system that prevents lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact.
- Exhaust vents that enhance airflow and significantly reduce fog.
- Cushioned and adjustable nose pads that ensure a soft feel and custom fit.
- Flexible hinges that allow the frames to quickly and securely lock into position at the temple.
Models for Every Adventure
With different size, frame and lens options available, seven new styles have been introduced with MSRP ranging from $109 to $149 depending on the lens option.
- Sanitas: A trend-right model that evolved from the Flatirons and the Highline, the Sanitas features edgy colors and a stylish look with an active lifestyle in mind.
- Eldo: Upon popular demand, the Eldo features a larger frame and wider set temple for men.
- Hardtop Ultra XP: Offering extra protection, this model builds on the Hardtop DNA and has an extended lens for additional eye coverage.
- Penrose: An active lifestyle model offering a smaller fit and assortment of frame color and lens options.
- Crestone: Comes with a SportFlex additional lens kit, providing a solution for every light condition.
- Kannah: A sporty model that offers a smaller/medium fit and variety of color options.
- Wolcott: A performance model that includes a Single Snap-Back interchangeable lens system and SportFlex lens kit.
When Life Happens
Accidents are bound to happen, and that’s why Native Eyewear offers a premier lifetime warranty. Whatever the reason, replacements are guaranteed for a $30 fee with no questions asked. Visit the website to learn more.
About Native Eyewear: To live in the spirit of Native is to live the life you want to live – not the one you have to live. It’s pursuing your adventures with the best gear, the right companions, and a free spirit, tempered only by an enduring respect for the world that is your playground. Learn more about Native Eyewear at nativeyewear.com.