Cortez, CO – February 4, 2021 – Osprey, the leader in creating top-quality, high-performance, innovative carry solutions, is expanding its award-winning child carrier offerings for Spring 2021. The all-new Poco LT ($260) features a patent-pending, lightweight, stainless steel frame. Delivering best-in-class comfort for child and adult, this lighter weight and more packable option is ideal for travel, trail and around town.
“In designing Poco LT, we wanted to design a carrier that was more accessible for everyday use and easier to pack and travel with than our current Poco series which is geared for hiking and backpacking,” said Chris Horton, Senior Product Manager, Osprey. “Our Poco LT can go where a stroller can’t go while giving the child the same view as the adult, allowing them to share experiences from the same perspective.”
Featuring Osprey’s AirScape® suspension, Poco LT delivers outstanding fit, excellent ventilation and unrestricted movement. With 6 inches of torso length adjustment, the carrier is quickly and easily fitted to a variety of adults even on-the-go. The deluxe child cockpit features a unique double halo harness with front facing arm loops for easy entry and buckling while a built-in sunshade with UPF 50 sun protection is a snap to deploy and store.
Additional features include:
- Soft contact surfaces, anatomical fit, ventilated side panels and drool panel in child cockpit
- Adjustable child seat height
- Unique collapsing frame that stores extra small for travel and storage
- AirScape® backpanel with mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam to allow maximum ventilation
- Stowaway harness and hipbelt with integrated BioStretch seams to offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability and spacermesh over die-cut foam to provide breathable, comfortable contact surface
- Top and side grab handles
- Hipbelt pockets, zippered front panel pocket, and lower zippered compartment
- External hydration sleeve
- Bluesign® approved 210D & 420D nylon fabrics, PFC-free DWR
Founded in 1974 and based in Cortez, Colorado, in the foothills of the San Juan Mountains, Osprey designs the highest performing and longest lasting carry solutions on the market including technical packs for outdoor, travel and everyday adventures.
In addition to creating top-quality packs, the Osprey team is focused on becoming the most progressive, transparent and sustainable hardgoods brand in the world. From raw materials and chemistry benchmarks to progressive factory code of conduct agreements and programs that extend a product’s end of life, Osprey is taking a truly holistic approach and looking at every aspect of their business to ensure they leave as little trace possible. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high performance, sustainable gear reflects the brand’s love of adventure, devotion to the outdoors and steadfast resolve to leave the world better than they found it.
To learn more about Osprey and its products backed by their industry leading All Mighty Guarantee, visit osprey.com. Osprey products can be found online at osprey.com and in specialty retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. Follow all brand updates on Instagram (@ospreypacks), Facebook (@ospreypacks) and Twitter (@ospreypacks).