Osprey Packs, a leader in creating top-quality, high-performance packs to comfortably and efficiently carry gear, introduces the new Kamber 16 (men’s) and Kresta 14 (women’s) for those looking for a versatile and small volume pack for inbounds riding or short backcountry trips.
“Bred right on the mountains in our backyard, the Kamber/Kresta Series is the result of countless days of testing,” said Chris Horton, Osprey Product Line Manager. “The new Kamber 16/Kresta 14 delivers a great fitting and featured pack that is super low profile for skiing or snowboarding. It’s the perfect pack for lift-serviced days or quick backcountry lines and suits any ability level from beginners and parents bringing the kids to the resort for the first time to expert-only shredders.”
KAMBER 16/KRESTA 14 | $100
· Front panel access to main compartment dry gear and hydration
· Extra-large front panel pocket with internal organization
· Tuckaway diagonal ski and vertical snowboard attachment
· Thermoformed contoured backpanel with snow-shedding material to reduce ice/snow buildup
· Glove-friendly buckles and zipper pulls
· Reinforced wear points to protect pack from metal edge abrasion
· Scratch-free goggle pocket and internal zippered slash pocket with key clip
· Internal reservoir sleeve with insulated harness sleeve
Carryover styles include: Kamber ABS 42 | $230; Kamber ABS 22+10 | $210; Kamber 42/Kresta 40 | $190; Kamber 32/Kresta 30 | $170; Kamber 22/Kresta 20 | $150
Independent since 1974 and still anchored by the design genius of company founder, Mike Pfotenhauer, Osprey Packs is a leader in technical packs for outdoor, cycling, travel and urban adventures. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high performance gear reflects the brand’s love of adventure and devotion to the outdoors.
All Osprey products are backed by the brand’s All Mighty Guarantee. Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If Osprey is unable to perform a functional repair on a pack, they will happily replace it.
Osprey Packs can be found online at osprey.com and in outdoor specialty retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. To learn more about Osprey and its products, visit osprey.com. Follow all brand updates on Instagram (@ospreypacks), Facebook (@ospreypacks) and Twitter (@ospreypacks).