RMU Outdoors Launches its Seven4 Society Membership Program
An all Access Subscription service from RMU
Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Breckenridge, CO, Whistler, BC and Truckee, CA July 22, 2021 — RMU outdoors (RMU) The outdoors company known for its core approach to skis, gear innovation, design and manufacturing is launching its Seven4 Society for the 2021/2022 winter season. An affordable subscription service providing the latest equipment from RMU’s lineup and access to our unique concept store locations. Yearly access to new skis at a fraction of the cost, while becoming immersed in mountain culture.
The Seven4 Society is named after the original address of RMU. Compiling together the story of humble beginnings and innovative ideas within a group of friends. The Seven4 Society subscription builds upon this story to provide a service for all skiers to access the mountains. As a seasonal subscription, members have an option for monthly or a one-time payment plan for a new pair of RMU skis each season. The program provides an affordable method for access to the latest equipment, while reducing personal storage, maintenance and building an environmentally conscious reusable inventory for donations and regulated 2nd hand purchases. Its additional membership benefits include exclusive discounted access at RMU’s concept locations which hosts live music and apre environments, discounted inside access to latest designs and lodging accommodations with RMU’s partners. It is an all access pass to all of RMU’s services to share the experience of mountain culture.
- Brand new 2022 Skis for 2021/2022 Season (Rippahs and Butterknifes not included)
- Returned by May 31st 2022
- Option to buyout skis
- RMU Seasonpass – Discounted Rates at each RMU Location (Discount may vary between locations)
- Whistler : 20% all FOH and retail (packs and clothing only)
- Breckenridge : 20% all FOH and retail (packs and clothing only)
- Truckee : 20% all FOH and retail (packs and clothing only)
- Free Seven4 Merchandise
- Exclusive Online Discounts and Preorders
- 30% CP25/CP42 Discount in Fall when/if product confirmed
- Demo Binding Program
- Limited opportunity for demo binding inclusion. (10 pairs Alpine binding – Marker Griffon)
- Mounted in store
- No buyout option
- Demo binding cost charged + ski buyout price incase of inability to return
- Gear Closet Access
○ Free daily swaps with demo skis at each RMU Location (Conditions depending on each location)
- Monthly- 9 payments of $50 a month
- Annual- $450 a season
- Basic- $120 a season
For more information and to sign up, head to https://rmuoutdoors.com/pages/seven4
RMU Outdoors is an employee-owned brand that values sustainable innovation and maximizing opportunities for outdoors endeavors through creation of thoughtful and authentic adventure products.