Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Based on loyal fan base and proven track record, high demand anticipated
Ferndale, WA (February 6, 2017) – With 40 years experience perfecting the fit, shape and comfort of footwear with their industry-leading insoles, Superfeet is now employing that expertise in their first-ever footwear collection for men and women. Hitting shelves now, Superfeet reimagines the construction of a shoe by building it from the insole out – literally creating the collection on the brand’s iconic fit using Lock-and-Key™ construction and Supercork™ Premium Insole for the ultimate shape and support.
Superfeet is excited to bring their incredibly loyal fans – half of whom own three or more pairs of insoles – a complete footwear collection for spring that includes six sandal and 12 shoe designs. Shipping now and available on February 15 at Superfeet.com, the spring 2017 look book is available online in addition to the store locator that lists local retailers.
“Our consumers trust the Superfeet brand to deliver the ultimate comfort and fit for any pair of shoes they own. Now we’re bringing all our experience and knowledge to market in a complete package – sandals and shoes that start with Superfeet’s focus on shape and emphasis on foot health,” explains Eric Hayes, chief marketing officer at Superfeet.
Based on the successful response of retailers nationwide, Superfeet is pleased to announce it’s taking orders for the fall 2017 collection (deadline: March 10). Complementing the warmer weather styles in the spring collection, the fall offering provides the same premium materials and renowned Superfeet shape in a cooler weather package. For more information on ordering the fall 2017 collection, or to book an appointment at the upcoming FN PLATFORM show contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Both collections are built around the enduring comfort offered by Superfeet’s Supercork™ Premium Insole, a heritage material used by the brand because of its ability to mold to the foot while offering unmatched resilience. The Supercork™ Premium Insoles will be exclusively available within the brand’s footwear collection. Building on Superfeet’s legendary shape underfoot, the collections feature premium leather and mesh materials, while Lock-and-Key™ construction seamlessly combines the insole and midsole for one-of-a-kind fit, feel and function.
Offering personalized fit solutions for the perfect comfort package, Superfeet’s 2017 footwear line includes street-ready styles built from the inside, and insole, out.
Highlights in the Spring 2017 collection include:
- Women’s Verde ($130) – put it on and forget it’s there; this sandal looks as good as it feels.
- Women’s Fir ($120) – a classic slip-on constructed with full-grain leather for added comfort.
- Women’s Linden ($120) – an athletically inspired sneaker with a sleek silhouette.
- Men’s Ross ($120) – clean lines make this shoe a go-to for both style and comfort.
- Men’s Shaw ($120) – a wear-everyday low-top sneaker designed with style and comfort.
- Men’s Stuart ($120) – classic styling elevates this athletic sneaker to an everyday essential.
Key styles from the Fall 2017 collection include:
- Women’s Ash ($150) – an essential ankle boot that’s as easy on the eyes as it is on the feet.
- Women’s Everett ($130) – an ankle-height bootie for comfort that’s fresh and fun.
- Women’s Beech ($120) – a slip-on style outfitted in premium leather for easy, on-the-go comfort.
- Men’s Aspen ($170) – styled for adventure, this boot is loaded with comfort.
- Men’s Olympia ($130) – this boot goes from work to the weekend, and everything in-between.
- Men’s Everett ($130) – a premium take on an athletic boot that steps up style and comfort.
Launching February 15, Superfeet’s spring 2017 collection delivers a splash of freedom and fun in time for warm weather and will be available for purchase at Superfeet.com with the fall collection following in September.
About Superfeet: Superfeet is the leader in innovative over-the counter insoles for the active lifestyle and outdoor industries. For over 40 years Superfeet has focused on bringing innovative products to the market by seeking new solutions to everyday problems. Today, Superfeet has enabled countless people across the globe to experience a life of new possibilities by changing the way their footwear fits and functions. As a 100% employee owned company, Superfeet is dedicated to improving lives, giving 1% of profits and employee time to organizations that help people get back on their feet. For more information, visit: www.superfeet.com.
Momentum Media PR