Timbuk2 Launches New Women’s Collection for Fall 2013
Timbuk2, the original San Francisco bag company creating products for global individualists on the go, announces its most comprehensive women’s collection yet for Fall 2013.
Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
SAN FRANCISCO (Dec. 12, 2012) – Timbuk2, the original San Francisco bag company creating products for global individualists on the go, announces its most comprehensive women’s collection yet for Fall 2013, featuring handbags, shoulder bags, totes, and packs in new fabrics and styles that seamlessly transition from the gym to office to date night.
To create this new collection, Timbuk2 conducted countless focus groups with women to develop products that answered their needs. As a result, Timbuk2 introduces a women’s assortment for Fall 2013 with an entirely new look and feel, featuring:
– Refined designs with sophisticated details for the active woman’s everyday use
– New, on-trend wearable fabrics and straps, including a stylish confetti tweed with pops of color, a 100 percent PET ripstop, and a weathered canvas
– Special trims and brushed metal hardware
– Faux suede logo patch replaces embroidered swirl for a more feminine touch
– Faux suede zipper pulls for secure closures
– Inside and upright water bottle pockets
– Internal pockets sized to fit Timbuk2 clear pouches, as well was iPads, Smartphones and Kindles
– Unexpected, printed liners with a patch that says, â€œLet them stareâ€
– Easy transition from the gym to the office to date night without changing bags
â€œWomen have always been a large part of Timbuk2’s fan base, making up 43 percent of Timbuk2 sales*,â€ said Timbuk2 CEO Mike Wallenfels. â€œWe wanted to show our dedication to this important customer by revamping our women’s collection to offer something that they themselves firsthand told us that they wanted.â€
The Timbuk2 Fall 2013 Women’s Collection includes:
– Lucky â€“ A day purse for travel or everyday. Price: $39.
– Elise Mini â€“ stylish mini duffel. Price: $59.
– Harriet â€“ A small purse that can be worn cross-body or attached to bike handle bars. Price: $59.
– Bonita Tote â€“ A classic tote ideal for day job to date night. Price: $65.
– Valencia â€“ A fashionable hobo for everyday use. Price: $65.
– Linda â€“ A medium-sized satchel for all of the essentials. Price: $69.
– Candybar â€“ A medium-sized backpack for all the essentials. Price: $85.
– Iris Duffel â€“ A sleek, sporty gym bag for everyday use. Price: $129.
Timbuk2 will be previewing the Fall 2013 Women’s Collection for the first time at OR Winter Market at booth #34171. To set up a media appointment, please contact email@example.com.
The Timbuk2 Fall 2013 Women’s Line is available at specialty retailers and www.timbuk2.com in August 2013. For more information about Timbuk2, visit www.timbuk2.com.
Timbuk2 is the original San Francisco bag company known for creating products for global individualists on the go. Born and bred in 1989 in a San Francisco garage by a bike messenger Rob Honeycutt and an old sewing machine, Timbuk2 is a pioneer of original thinking, pride in individuality, and uninhibited creativity. Timbuk2 has been building bags and accessories for urban adventurers for more than 23 years with one simple philosophy â€“ create good-looking, durable bags you can truly make your own. They’re sold at specialty retailers and online at www.Timbuk2.com.