In this edition of Straight Talk, Editorial Director Kristin Hostetter sits down for a candid Zoom conversation with Ryan Gellert, the new CEO of Patagonia. It’s his first U.S. interview since taking the helm.
Key takeaways include:
- Patagonia’s search for a greener banking partner
- Gellert’s belief that the company needs to make less product
- Hints at new revenue streams for Patagonia
- Gellert’s short- and long-term goals for the company
- Gellert’s take on how Patagonia needs to lean into racial justice